Friday, December 29, 2017

Weekend Links

 photo IMG_5845 1_zpsr5f8um3n.jpg
Happy (almost) new year! Can you believe 2017 is coming to a close? Personally, I can't believe how quickly it passed by, but I'm not sad to leave this year in the dust. I'm hoping to have more of a personal post about 2017 soon, because if it was anything, it was a year of learning for me. This week was a doozy, with epically cold weather (-20f last night!) and not much activity for me (note to self: next year, take this week OFF and get the hell out of town). Chris and I are headed out to buy a boxspring tomorrow (thrilling!), then running some errands. The weather changed our plans a bit for Sunday and I think we're headed out for a snowshoe instead of snowboarding, because the temperature on the mountains will surely be ridiculous. And I'm looking forward to a super early AM yoga class on Monday to kick off 2018. Next week I'm excited to jump back in to life, so to speak. After being laid up for most of December, I can't wait to get back to the gym and start feeling strong again (I think my legs have atrophied). Happy New Year, friends... see you next year!

For warm-weather readers looking for the perfect bag... here it is

Some serious inspiration from a life coach (I needed this)

If I were a NYE party-goer, I would most certainly wear this velvet dress, swoon

Goal for 2018: Let's all get over our need to be liked

West Elm is having a big ol' sale and I'm pretty much dying to buy everything, especially these incredible pillows

Practical: How to stop killing your houseplants

Save an extra 30% off sale from UO, love this linen duvet and this cute dinnerware set... also holy hell, the beauty sale is legit (check out this set)

The best decluttering advice of 2017

Madewell's extra 30% off sale-on-sale is still going strong - this sweater is super cute and I regret not buying this (but I'm cutting myself off!)

Yum... these vegan treats look incredible

Save an extra 40% off Free People sale items, including this NYE-ready dress and these great cropped velvet pants

Love the idea of an anti-bucket list